partial replacement of fine aggregate and for Mix design M30 and M40 has been used for the concrete mix and cubes, cylinders and beams are casted and tested for its compression, flexural and tensile strengths. The 75% replacement of Robo sand for fine aggregate has been found to be given good compressive strength.
· Once the effects of crushed stone dust on concrete properties are obtained, it will be possible to take necessary measures to alleviate its adverse effects on concrete. Experimental Program Materials. In all mixes limestone crushed rock coarse and fine aggregates were used. Dust passing 75 um BS sieve was produced in a laboratory crusher.
· For fine aggregates (by European industry standards, those products under 4mm) the replacement of natural sand in concrete is a more complex issue. Historically, fine aggregate has been a byproduct of the crushing and screening process.
· The substitution of the stone aggregates with ceramic waste without substituting the fine aggregates with the stone dust shows poor mechanical strength both in compression and in flexure. Based on the present study, it is preferred that ceramic waste alone could not be used as a replacement of coarse aggregate because it adversely affects the mechanical properties of concrete.
As concrete demand and conumption is increased rapidly demand of natural aggregate also rised. Similarly, the production of natural coarse aggregate is not sufficent ro satisfied these increased, as a solution and to save enviroment the replacement of coarse aggregate in concrete is become essenetial.. Theare various alternative materials for coarse aggregate such as .
· In the study, a mix of M30 grade concrete was used and designed as per the guidelines of IS 10,262 2009 . 10, 20, 30, and 40% of fine aggregates were replaced with crushed limestone dust in the concrete ratio and content of cement were kept constant ( and 430 kg/m 3 respectively) in the study. Coarse aggregates of only two different sizes (10 and 20 mm) were in use .
International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)625 Кб (2) Similarly replacement of fine aggregate by crushed glass powder is also found to be very of Crushed stone dust on some properties of concrete, Cement and Concrete Research 26(7), .
EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ON CONCRETE . EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION ON CONCRETE BY REPLACING investigation „Stone crusher dust as a fine aggregate in Concrete for 0183 322016 4 25
stone dust and waste foundry sand as fine aggregate replacement. Fine aggregate are replaced partially with stone dust and waste foundry sand. The percentages of replacement 0%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50% by weight of fine aggregate with stone dust and 0%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% by weight of fine aggregate with waste foundry sand. The fresh properties like ...
Experimental study on Use of Stone Dust as a Partial Replacement of Fine Aggregates in concrete as a Rigid Pavement
Comparative Study on Concrete Using Stone Dust As A Full. With stone dust was more than designed value of conventional concrete which shows suitability of stone dust in concrete as a full replacement of natural fine aggregate from compressive strength point of view.
· Nowadays it is very important to make the concrete economical. Therefore the present work has initiated to make the concrete economical by replacing the natural sand by crushed sand in the concrete. From our study it is concluded that different Crushed sand gives different results for compressive strength depending on different quarries and from study of different research paper at .
ash, marble powder and crusher dust was more economical than normal concrete . M. Usha Rani et al (2016) studied the effect of crushed by using partially as fine aggregate in concrete. The sand was replaced by crushed bricks in steps of 15%, 20% and 25%. It was observed that by using 20% of crushed the compressive strength
Concrete is a mixture of cement, fine. Get Price; replacement of sand by crushed concrete in pdf. Strength and durability of concrete with crushed sand 10% stone dust as part replacement to crushed sand and the test results were compared with replacement of sand by crushed concrete debris Home FAQ replacement of sand by crushed concrete debris ...
Utilization of Stone Dust as Fine Aggregate Replacement in. The replacement of fine aggregate with stone dust does not give any harm on strength, it gives beneficial results But it badly affects the workability on increment level of stone dust So for maintain workability the dose of concrete was increased which affect the setting time and nearly doubled with